On the summit of Mt Democrat, CO (14,148 ft) taken in June '10 Nikon D90 f/10 1/250sec ISO-200 18mm


Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Yours and mine customer service rep....Jenny Sisk, oops I mean Jenny Brittain!

Jenny, who you and I know as a friendly customer service rep for Midwest Dental and Scott Brittain, a service tech extrodinaire for Midwest were wed on September 2nd. They had a beautiful wedding in downtown Ft. Worth and they were gracious enough to let our entire family crash their party...well at least Liam did! (see pics below)

 I dressed like Liam...not visa versa
 That little Baby in Jill's arm is baby #3 Charlotte Noelle!



Brooke with the flower girl...Christine Swarvar

3 comments:

  1. what???? baby number 3.....way to go...your children are darling and i love the babies name...charlotte....sweet....i love to see your pics....i miss working with you....i don't miss dr. s....hahhah i love savannah....you can check on me at my blog if you want....pammycakes2.blogspot.com
    have a good week scott....hope all is well with you guys...it sure looks like it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. SCOTT BOLDT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've looked all over for you. Don't believe in facebook or what???? dude it's been to long. lets catch up. 5037540987

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is Zach Klemo btw your long lost best friend

    ReplyDelete