how sweet is that picture....your babies are getting big scott.....are you enjoying fatherhood? i'm sure you are....i'm loving savannah , ga....no job yet....not many to be found......aaaaaaaaaahhhhh i might be loosing my touch.....sure miss your sweet smile and visiting with you....take care....pam
Being a dental consultant in the metroplex brings along with it a varied set of challenges...I love a challenge! I am determined to be not only a dental product specialist, but to help your practice grow through my experience and through good old-fashioned hard work. My Dad once told me that in business, follow-up is the key ingredient to effectively serving others. As I learn more day by day, I hope I can elevate confidence in your practice through our communication. My goal is to take such good care of your practice, that you will want to tell all your friends about me. Included on this site, from time to time, I will have some insights or ideas that inspire me. That being said, I hope you enjoy my site which is what part of all our work is shaped by...our life outside of work.
Thank you.
scott@mwdental.com
Visit the link below for more info on me including, bio, testimonials, and pics at my personal webpage on my employer's website.
http://www.mwdental.com/sboldt
how sweet is that picture....your babies are getting big scott.....are you enjoying fatherhood? i'm sure you are....i'm loving savannah , ga....no job yet....not many to be found......aaaaaaaaaahhhhh i might be loosing my touch.....sure miss your sweet smile and visiting with you....take care....pam
ReplyDelete