The Ft. Worth Fire Department.

"These guys are brave, but their jackets don't fit me...I know firsthand!
Liam took over explaining how much a firefighter has to carry when doing search and rescue in a skyscraper...I can't believe he remembered that!
The only station left in Ft. Worth where the firefighters slide down a nostalgic pole when the alarm sounds. The alarm just went off and Liam's 1st slide down was a little rough on the landing.
My family had the opportunity to visit the historic and fully operational No. 2 Fire Station on Cherry St. in downtown Ft. Worth. I'm not sure who enjoyed it more, Liam or myself! A career that always interested me, I enjoyed watching Liam in particular (Brooke slept the whole time) ooh and aah over the immaculate fire trucks, and watching the alarm sound to see the firefighters slide down the poles and dash to action.


No comments:
Post a Comment