On the summit of Mt Democrat, CO (14,148 ft) taken in June '10 Nikon D90 f/10 1/250sec ISO-200 18mm


Sunday, October 4, 2009

Dressed by Dad



This is my 18month old son Liam. As a young man he sees challenges in his life and adapts, no I'm not talking about the embarrassment of going out in public dressed like a candy cane river rat, but the fierce look of determination in his face as he navigates (for 30 mins I might add) the Hercules of all strollers!
"Never be afraid to be open to something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic."
So, maybe it is a little stretch, Liam will push anything with wheels...or without wheels. However, I will parallel this to my approach to my job; just like my son if there is a task for me to do, even if I have never done it before, I will push forward and do my best! Hopefully, I won't push the stroller into a cactus (metaphorically speaking) like Liam did!

No comments:

Post a Comment