Many of you participated in my 100 degree giveaway by attempting to guess the number of 100 degree days we would have this summer in DFW. Well, we beat the record of 69 days set in 1980 by setting a new record of 70 days! Thanks to all who gave it a shot - the winners are announced below...
Hey Scott, We didnt know how else to contact you. We just heard about your situation and are so sorry!!! We were discussing it in the office and Dr. Granger said he knew a lot of situations with patients where they were put on a statin drug after surgery and never recovered...turning fatal. We just wanted to make sure that you were not in a medication situation like that. Hope you feel better soon! We miss your smiling face and positive attitude! -Dr. Grangers office
Being a dental consultant in the metroplex brings along with it a varied set of challenges...I love a challenge! I am determined to be not only a dental product specialist, but to help your practice grow through my experience and through good old-fashioned hard work. My Dad once told me that in business, follow-up is the key ingredient to effectively serving others. As I learn more day by day, I hope I can elevate confidence in your practice through our communication. My goal is to take such good care of your practice, that you will want to tell all your friends about me. Included on this site, from time to time, I will have some insights or ideas that inspire me. That being said, I hope you enjoy my site which is what part of all our work is shaped by...our life outside of work.
Thank you.
scott@mwdental.com
Visit the link below for more info on me including, bio, testimonials, and pics at my personal webpage on my employer's website.
http://www.mwdental.com/sboldt
Hey by the way Thursday made it 71 days at 100 or above this year......Liam looks very happy in that pic
ReplyDeleteHey Scott,
ReplyDeleteWe didnt know how else to contact you. We just heard about your situation and are so sorry!!! We were discussing it in the office and Dr. Granger said he knew a lot of situations with patients where they were put on a statin drug after surgery and never recovered...turning fatal. We just wanted to make sure that you were not in a medication situation like that. Hope you feel better soon! We miss your smiling face and positive attitude!
-Dr. Grangers office